- Larger Core For Lower IAT Temps
- Relocated Factory Blow-Off Valve To Stay Out of Harms Way When Offroading
- Angled Lower In/Out Ports For Better Clearance Of Frame Cut Bumpers.
- Turbo Clamps
- 100% Manufactured In The USA.
- Ken Block Tested and Approved
- California Air Resource Board (CARB) Legal
When set out to design a replacement I/C for the Gen 2 Raptor we had 3 sets of criteria that needed to happen.
The Intercoolers needed to increase the performance of your truck by reducing IAT temps that robb much needed horsepower pull after pull, which we achieved. Our Logs have shown reductions of over 20-30 degree temp drops vs. the stock intercooler in our testing.
The I/C needed to work with many frame cut bumpers on the market, not just ours. We believe we have achieved that.
The blowoff valve needed to be relocated up behind the grill so it stays out of the way from debree and hazards when offroading. Our I/C relocates the factory blowoff valve away from harm for a more secure and trouble free offroading experience.