- SVCOFFROAD Adjustable Bump System
- SVCOFFROAD Coil Adjustment System
- Deaver Springs In Either Plus 2 or Plus 3
- Available In Either Fox 2.0 IFP or King 2.5inch Traditional Bumps
- Over 500$ In Total Savings
Stage 1 Starter Kit
SVC has finally put together our Stage 1 Starter package kit for the 2017 Gen 2 Raptor. We firmly believe that this is the perfect package for the average Raptor owner looking to take their truck to the next level of performance.
With the addition of SVCOFFROADS industry first and only threaded body Coil Adjustment System, you will have the ability to fine tune the front ride height of your vehicle vs. a pre-set determined ride height like the other systems on the market. In addition, you will be able to run 37in tires with the additional available ride height increase, plus offset the dreaded driver side Raptor lean that has plagued these trucks since their inception.
Looking towards the rear of the vehicle, we firmly recommend the installation of Deaver Progressive Leaf Springs and our Adjustable Bump Stop System. With years of testing under our belts, the SVC Adjustable Bump System has proven to be three bump kits in one. No other kit on the market allows for three distinct different bump height settings like ours does.
You have 1. X-treme Offroad mode (this mode allows nearly 2inches of extra bump travel for customers who run the shocks through the bed).
2. Offroad mode, which is the most common setting utilizing full factory travel and the position you should drive in 90% of the time.
3. Tow and Payload Mode. The Tow and Payload Mode allows you to drop the bump down so it acts as an airbag overload spring, thus keeping the rear of the truck up and allowing for a drastic increase in rear tung and payload weight.
Simply put, the combination of SVC's C.A.S, Deaver Spring and Adjustable Bump System will take that stock truck and make it a whoop eating offroad beast.